Moderator Help Please!

Not clear how it works? Ask here.
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:05 pm
I recently receive a 1.68 Honour penalty for casting a bad vote. When in fact it was due to a collaborative and vindictive effort by others to cast untypically low scores upon a fellow Photoshopnation member. The "Apple" contest here http://www.photoshopnation.com/entry/7300/Photoshop-Contest-The-Inspector/
It is a huge waste of my efforts to be unfairly penalized in 2 of the last 3 contest I have entered. The current contest I'm in (due to the penalty) and the other being the recent "Day to Night" contest where my fellow competitors and other members given 40+- hours failed to cast enough votes to validate my entry.
I would like my Honour Points restored please.
SplatShot
SplatShot
Bevel Crafter++
Level: 6 • EXP: 1324/1500
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:10 pm
If the site folds like FN, non of that matters.
vicspa
vicspa
Raster Paladin+
Level: 23 • EXP: 17061/22000
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:35 pm
True... no IFs about it. As they say "It's been a hell of a run, but all good things must come to an end".
Let me ask you this. Would you allow anyone to freely trespass upon your properties today
knowing you will not be around in 50 or 100 years to possess them?
Assuming your answer would be an emphatic "NO". I then would respond: Smaller scale but same principle.
I was Robbed I tell ya, Robbed... lol

Considering I haven't heard even as much as a whimper from anyone representing the sites administration on this issue.
I must assume that the Inmates have indeed... been left in charge of the Asylum. :scared:
SplatShot
SplatShot
Bevel Crafter++
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:37 pm
OK, you was robbed, Petty larceny. lol
I think the site is running on autopilot, which is not a good sign.
vicspa
vicspa
Raster Paladin+
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:56 am
The site is continuously monitored but we prefer not to meddle in your quarrels, this place is self-managed by you and whatever happens good or bad depends on you and the community. The only way to make things work properly is to behave properly, to be honest and fair is the only way to make the system work at its best, try it.
untexp
untexp
Bevel Crafter+
Level: 5 • EXP: 1031/1200
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:07 pm
Good to know you guys are still around and monitoring. But the infection is still around. :d
vicspa
vicspa
Raster Paladin+
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:43 am
untexp wrote:The site is continuously monitored but we prefer not to meddle in your quarrels, this place is self-managed by you and whatever happens good or bad depends on you and the community. The only way to make things work properly is to behave properly, to be honest and fair is the only way to make the system work at its best, try it.

Great to hear from you Untexp. Your response somehow reminds me of "The Keeper" in the original Star Trek pilot episode "The Cage". It's good to know that there is some sort of overseeing entity. Maybe... The Keeper was pretty spooky! lol. I do understand about not wanting to meddle in the simple quarrels of the site members. But I certainly hope someone will be around to answer Site questions/suggestions and tech problems.
Have a good day!
SplatShot
SplatShot
Bevel Crafter++
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 am
You can find almost everything you need to know about the site in the F.A.Q. section. If you need more informations feel free to ask :thumbsup:
untexp
untexp
Bevel Crafter+
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:57 pm
untexp, on a more serious note, how's it going in Italy, every one still on lockdown, are things getting any better.
I had a trip to Italy this October, cancelled obviously, too bad probably next year.
Stay safe.
vicspa
vicspa
Raster Paladin+
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:16 pm
vicspa wrote:untexp, on a more serious note, how's it going in Italy, every one still on lockdown, are things getting any better.
I had a trip to Italy this October, cancelled obviously, too bad probably next year.
Stay safe.

The situation seems to get better, here in the area of ​​Rome and in southern Italy the situation seems to have always been under control and the infections have been relatively few but in northern Italy the infections continue to be numerous, we are still in lockdown, more than 40 days now . From early May many activities will open and it will be possible to move a little more but with safety measures such as safety distance and masks.
untexp
untexp
Bevel Crafter+
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:25 pm
untexp wrote:
vicspa wrote:untexp, on a more serious note, how's it going in Italy, every one still on lockdown, are things getting any better.
Stay safe.

The situation seems to get better, here in the area of ​​Rome and in southern Italy the situation seems to have always been under control and the infections have been relatively few but in northern Italy the infections continue to be numerous, we are still in lockdown, more than 40 days now . From early May many activities will open and it will be possible to move a little more but with safety measures such as safety distance and masks.

Thanks for the info untexp, same here, still locked in, only go out for groceries and wine when needed.
vicspa
vicspa
Raster Paladin+